Our Infrastructure Management system has been created with a view to persons working in cities and municipalities and responsible for preparing budgets, organising public tender procedures, and implementing maintenance tasks, such as maintenance of infrastructure, roads, urban greenery, etc.
The Infrastructure Management system is our own proprietary tool supporting the strategic and operational management process. Owing to this system, management staff can better plan and monitor the implementation of tasks easier, both at the level of the entire company and in division into key areas. Users of our system can easily administer the implementation of maintenance tasks in five main areas: budgetary, content-related, management of contractor contracts, workflow management, management of tender procedures for the selection of a service provider.
Our system also constitutes a particularly valuable knowledge base as it collects pieces of information entered by all of its users in one place. Such functionality is particularly useful to management staff having regard to taking key decisions.
Our Infrastructure Management system allows to implement tasks, for example in the following fields:
- Creating plan of expenses of a company at multiple levels of detail (e.g. company, department, tasks etc.).
- Managing of expenses plan during its period of validity (modifications, approving the plan, access to history, etc.).
- Monitoring of financial values (planned amounts, actual amounts, reserve amounts, amounts to be planned).
- Monitoring of maintenance tasks implementation including, but not limited to: registration and control of the value of signed contracts, creation of orders and monitoring of their implementation, as well as approval of orders according to a defined authority path.
- Handling of public procurements including tender procedures, appeals and information, composition of committee, and handling motions.
- Creating reports for the purposes of company’s management and access to archived data being the basis to create successive plans.