Our specialists have created a range of products dedicated to health sector.
Services connected with system integration, safety, and IT audit are directed to public and private units, as well as institutions operating in the medical market.
We have prepared adequately profiled applications and solutions implementing both the needs of the National Health Fund, Ministry of Health, control and supervision bodies operating at Marshal Offices, and such entities as: independent public health care units (SPZOZ), budget units, research institutes, foundations, pharmacies, and Centre of Health Information Systems.
Our offer includes dedicated solutions and products, such as:
- Regional Centre for Blood Donation and Hemotherapy – application allowing a full implementation of tasks performed by Regional Centres for Blood Donation and Hemotherapy.
- Hospital Medical Data Repository – solution aiming at safekeeping and inviolability of storing electronic medical documentation for a long period of time, while ensuring access to such documentation to all authorised persons.
- NewMed Unit Dose – the Hospital Integrated Medicine Management System being an innovative solution within the scope of intra-hospital medicine distribution in a dose individual for each patient.
- NewMed Budgeting – application supporting budget planning and budgeting process.
- NewMed Research – solution dedicated to Hospitals which require a close coordination and standardization of implemented research and development projects, centralised resources management, and high-level reporting with regard to projects and resources. This is a complete solution to manage a portfolio/portfolios of R+D projects.
- NewMed Public Procurements – a tool allowing to manage the conduct of public procurement procedures from the moment of their planning, through their creation, until the selection of a contractor.