Groupware systems are IT tools improving internal communication – between company’s employees, and external communication – in relations with their clients.
Our solutions support the handling of multiple communication channels, including electronic mail, instant messaging or voice communication (voice communicators with the option of functioning as a regular telephone).
Groupware systems also allow to share employee’s IT resources with selected persons. These resources include, without limitation, user’s calendars, files, and documents. Safety of resources is ensured by the access control mechanisms built in the platform.
Flexible and open construction of the groupware system allows, if necessary, to create new, intra-platform applications, tailored for the handling of specific business processes existing in the client’s environment. These applications can use mechanisms automating their operation and specially modelled processes of document and information flow (the so called workflow).
Owing to the system functionality thus determined, companies can improve their activities no matter how complex they are or how geographically dispersed the company is (e.g. multi-branch companies).
Implementation of our system allows to increase working productivity, facilitate control over the use of available resources and the possibility to store many indicators in one place improves decision-making processes.
Advanced mechanisms of service automation allow to save time and reduce administration costs, and a built-in support for cluster structures, data replication, and making backups increase the availability and safety of the entire platform together with the applications running by it.
The most important features of the groupware systems:
- Extensive application platform – supports interactive applications and these which are driven by workflow processes, which can improve various areas of business activity.
- Safety – protection of critical business resources. It is possible to ensure authentication of documents and information access control. Data may be protected through encryption and the environment, due to its structure, is highly resistant to viruses.
- High availability and data recovery – due to advanced cluster configurations, replications, efficiency recovery after detecting errors on the server, and automated diagnostic tools.
- Ease-of-management – automated installations, strategies, and monitoring mechanisms minimize the administration effort.
- Mobility – enables users to cooperate with the use of a dedicated client environment, Internet browser, and various mobile devices.